Monday, June 27, 2011

Well, here we are. Officially in week six. This was the week I miscarried last time. So far, I feel pretty hopeful about this one. But I've had my hubs and my BFF to talk me down off the ledge a few times when unfamiliar pains come along and scare me.

I've never been so tired in my life. I feel like I don't want to do anything but sleep all day every day. And my digestive tract has never been so thrown for a loop in my life. It doesn't know what's going on and seems to be VERY verbal with its displeasure. So I'm trying to adjust. I'm just so thankful that I literally got pregnant the very last week of school so I have the entire summer to do nothing but relax and let my body do what it needs to do try to grow this baby. Still crossing my fingers and feeling slightly more hopeful. Thinking about making a doctor's appointment soon.

We shall see...